[Asterisk-Users] TDM400P & Channel Group

Adam Robins arobins at PharmaCentra.com
Wed Jun 22 08:46:16 MST 2005

I installed a TDM400P with 4 FXO modules.  Before moving all of my
office phone lines to it, I decided to move only one for testing.  I
plugged it into port 4 on the card.

In zaptel.conf I have:
fxsks=1-4

And zapata.conf:
context=incoming
signalling=fxs_ks
busydetect=yes
callprogress=no
musiconhold=default
usecallerid=yes
callerid=asreceived
group=1
channel => 1-4

When I launch an outbound call as ZAP/g1/${EXTEN}, Asterisk goes to
Zap/1 and I hear dead air because there is no line attached to that
port.  Shouldn't it be smart enough to go to Zap/4 as the only available
port in the group?

Thanks,
Adam

The contents of this email message and any attachments are confidential and are intended solely for addressee. The information may also be legally privileged. This transmission is sent in trust, for the sole purpose of delivery to the intended recipient. If you have received this transmission in error, any use, reproduction or dissemination of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately notify the sender by reply email and delete this message and its attachments, if any.