[Asterisk-Users] Grandstream 100 pricing question

barton-lists at gcmcomputers.com barton-lists at gcmcomputers.com
Wed Jun 22 08:51:01 MST 2005

asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com wrote:
> On Wed, June 22, 2005 15:48, barton-lists at gcmcomputers.com said:
>> asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com wrote:
>>> Thanks for the info... I am considering getting these to
experiment
>>> with, so I can do some testing *before* I actually get in to the
>>> real thing. The
>>> cheaper the test period, the better, so 2 of these (which later
can
>>> be reused in less used area's) look pretty interesting...
>>
>> I have several Grandstream BT101's that are slightly used and I'm
>> looking to sell, if you're interested.
>
> Where are you located? What price? Shipping?
> (Always interested in deals!)  ;-)

I'm in Arkansas, USA.  $50 each + shipping?  I'd prefer to ship via
UPS ground if that's possible.  If that's too much, then make me an
offer.  I just counted, and I have 6 (4 black, 2 white).  They work
fine, we just replaced them recently.

I have some Grandstream HandyTone 286 ATAs for sale too
http://tinyurl.com/8srg5

Taking this off-list might be appropriate.  Email me at
barton at gcmcomputers.com

Barton