[Asterisk-Users] Fwd:protocol TCP/UDP question

lucape at inwind.it lucape at inwind.it
Wed Jun 22 07:34:23 MST 2005

can you help me to configure lcs2005 with asterisk...
I use SER to resolve the problem that there is for communication protocol...LCS uses tcp, Asterik UDP.

Someone, knows how to do the configuration beetwen LCS and SER , SER and Asterisk? the function of asterisk is SIP-PSTN Gateway for the LCS PC-phone communicationù?

or there is a way to configure asterisk to accept tcp communication from a server like LCS?

thanks