[Asterisk-Users] How can you check that eg TDM04B hardwareinstalled and drivers OK

John Novack jnovack at stromberg-carlson.org
Wed Jun 22 06:08:17 MST 2005

Probably means that your perfectly good motherboard can't see the TDM card.
There are many motherboards that this card doesn't seem to work with,
Digium doesn't seem willing to address the issue or even acknowledge
that is the case, and usually answers " try another motherboard" rather
than 'fess up that there is a design problem with the PCI interface and
correct it.
PCI 2.2 is a stated requirement, but there is certainly more to the
story than that.

In addition, when the board CAN be seen, report rev E/F when  the
silkscreen reads Rev H, someone mentioned there is now a Rev I ( good
luck getting an exchange ) and Digium 's answer is " if we can see it
through remote access" then there is no reason to replace it, and if we
can't, try another MB.

Overall, if it works, lucky you, if not, Too bad.
Hard to support Digium and suggest others purchase such a product.
Best you look for other interfaces to Asterisk.

John Novack