[Asterisk-Users] Variables to emailbody of voicemail

Gabriel Perez S. gperez at runsolutions.com
Wed Jun 22 02:28:32 MST 2005

Hi,

I am trying to send a variable to emailbody of voicemail.conf.  That is
to say, I try to send I number that it is entered by the numeric keypad
of the telephone and arrives in the body of the mail with the recording
of the message.

In the single documentation they mark some variables that can be formed
in voicemail.conf but encounter does not form to send a new variable.
Try to replace the value of one of these variables with script AGI that
gathers the numbers but it did not give result.  Some idea?

	Thanks.

--
Gabriel Perez S.
System & Network Development