[Asterisk-Users] Grandstream 100 pricing question

Francesco Peeters Francesco at FamPeeters.com
Wed Jun 22 01:22:04 MST 2005

On Wed, June 22, 2005 10:02, Ming-Wei Shih said:
> On Wed, Jun 22, 2005 at 08:35:58AM +0200, Francesco Peeters wrote:
>> The shop I saw these also sells - pretty cheap -  little devices (forgot
>> the name, they look like a translucent blue ice-hockey puck) that do SIP
>> conversion for analog telephones or PBX extensions. (I am thinking
>> migration period here: first connect one of those to each of the two
>> PBXs
>> as an extension, so you can use it to 'dial' in to the * server.
>
> Is this a webshop in Europe? Care to share the URL?
>
> Regards
>
> Ming-Wei

Sorry, it's a real shop in Zoetermeer, the Netherlands, I visit sometimes...

They do have a website, but I doubt whether they have all their stuff on
there (they often have these small lots of special kit in the store) and
whether they have a webstore...

http://www.telec.com

--
Francesco Peeters