[Asterisk-Users] zeroconf help

stevanus step-one-too at bdg.centrin.net.id
Wed Jun 22 00:45:40 MST 2005

hi,

recently I installed zeroconf for asterisk...
I've already followed the asterisk+zeroconf how to (which is too short),
but it came with an error message...

asterisk: relocation error: /usr/lib/asterisk/modules/res_zeroconf.so:
undefined symbol: DNSServiceRegister
Ouch ... error while writing audio data: : Broken pipe

it's weird since I've double checked the library and header from
zeroconf and it seems that everything has been in the right place..

Is there anyone can help me? Well, it seems I hit another dead end this
time...

Best regards,

Stevanus