[Asterisk-Users] PBXFreeware.org new res_js example order status checking script.

Brian West brian.west at mac.com
Tue Jun 21 19:09:53 MST 2005

The company that is sponsoring Cluecon and founder of Asterlink have
allowed me to post and keep posting many of the kewl and useful apps
we have done so the Asterisk Community can get more cool apps and
toys to play with.   I have just posted a pretty good example of how
to use res_js.   Also if you have anything you would like to see
posted on PBXFreeware.org please feel free to email me.  Asterlink/
Cluecon provides the sole CVS Mirror for Asterisk and all its
addons.  We push about 200+ gigs per month in traffic to help bring
you Asterisk on a daily basis.  For more information about cluecon
visit http://www.cluecon.com or to become a sponsor of the event
please feel free to email me so we can make arrangements.

Thanks,
Brian
---
Anakin: “You’re either with me, or you’re my enemy.”
Obi-Wan: “Only a Sith could be an absolutist.”