[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk answers with high pitch sound

info at beprojects.com info at beprojects.com
Tue Jun 21 15:14:55 MST 2005

We are using * as a voicemail server for a Cisco Call Manager and we
occasionally get the same thing.  It can't be callerID in our scenario
since we are using Cisco PRI gateways and there wouldn't be any CallerID
tones on that.  It occurs when someone calls a number and it rolls to
the voicemail server.