[Asterisk-Users] SpanDSP+astfax with multiple fax pages

Daniel Cubero Salas, Ing. daniel.cubero at teamsourcing.com.ec
Tue Jun 21 14:54:53 MST 2005

Hi, all

I'd installing asterisk 1.0.7 with spanDSP 0.0.2pre18+astfax 1.0 on Fedora
core 2. Fax reception (using RxFax) is working well. I have problems when
sending a fax (it's an image in TIFF G3 format, using TxFax) composed of 2
parts/pages to a fax machine on PSTN, only receive first page but second
page is a blank piece of paper.  Fax machine reports LINE ERROR and hangs
up. I try to send an email attached 2 images but the same result.

If anyone had figured it out or resolved it, please let me know.

Regards

Daniel