[Asterisk-Users] Extension Configuration Best Practice

Joshua Colp joshnet at nbnet.nb.ca
Tue Jun 21 11:16:27 MST 2005

Actually SIP has the capability for it... For example, on Free World Dialup
which uses SER you can have up to 24 registered SIP devices to a single
account I believe, may be slightly smaller... But it's still a large number.
Thus when your number is rung, all registered SIP devices are contacted...
It's just that in the Asterisk world everything is designed with a "one
device per peer" concept.

- Joshua Colp.