[Asterisk-Users] accountcode not present in cdr

Max Clark max at clarksys.com
Tue Jun 21 10:47:08 MST 2005

But what do people do with large LCR rules... Build special contexts for
each peer/user and then include the main LCR context? This seems a
little cludgy.

Is there any way to have the dialplan context set the account for cdr
based on the accountcode defined in the sip.conf? At least this way I
could have a single, generic dialplan.

-Max