[Asterisk-Users] Re: SNOM, Asterisk and Attended transfer (bug?)

Steve Davies davies147 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 08:37:57 MST 2005

On 6/13/05, Steve Davies <davies147 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am using a number of snom190 phones, and an asterisk "gateway"
> server, and recently started experimenting with call transfers. The
> snom phones provide support for attended and un-attended call
> transfer, so I would rather use that than call-parking.
>
> I have found that un-attended transfer works fine, and that attended
> transfer works fine if the originating phone call is NON-SIP (ie.
> ISDN)

[snip]

The attended transfer problem is solved :) It turns out that an
attended transfer results in a different path for the RTP packets, and
it was our firewall rules not-expecting this behaviour that defeated
everything. *blush*

Thanks for all of the help and suggestions in the meantime.
Regards,
Steve