[Asterisk-Users] Problems with wew FXO modules for TDM400P

robert.brown01 at blueyonder.co.uk robert.brown01 at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Jun 21 04:22:35 MST 2005

Has anyone else had problems with these new modules?

I was using 2 x X100P, but wanted to try something more stable, so got 2
brand new FXO modules for my TDM400P.  I have to analogue lines from
different providers (BT and Telewest), where Module 1 (BT) is not detecting
pickup as the incoming call is still ringing out, but has been accepted by
an extension.  Module 2 is connecting and a call is generated, however, the
incoming call is not detecting when the extension hangs up.

Asterisk version 1.07 stable, (Asterisk at home 1.1)

I was made aware that there had been a few delays in these modules being
released, so any help or confirmation that this is a know problem would be
greatly appreciated.

Robert Brown

UK