[Asterisk-Users] voicemail system

harry gaillac gaillacharry at yahoo.fr
Tue Jun 21 03:31:35 MST 2005

Hello,

In fact i wish to add users table in ser DB.
What's "voicemessages" table?

How can i configure voicemail conf according to
extconf
and voicemail messages stored in db.

readme.extconfig say voicemail conf is stored in db.
readme.odbcstorage say voicemail message are stored in
other table

What about ast_data ?

regards

Harry