[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk and Sirrix PCI4S0 echo cancellation

David Wilson dave at dcdata.co.za
Tue Jun 21 01:33:36 MST 2005

I'm using the ones from 10/06. I haven't put in the 16/06 ones yet. Have you
tried them ?

>I turned echo off
Is your echo cancellation switched off  (echocancel = no) ?

Yea, I also get a 'watery' sound now and again.

With my echocancel set to 'no' everything works fairly well except that
there's a slight echo, much softer than the echo I get when I have
'echocancel = yes' with or without the patch applied.

Hows JHB today ? :)

Kindest regards
David Wilson
D c D a t a
Tel +27 33 342 7003
Fax +27 33 345 4155
Cell +27 82 4147413
http://www.dcdata.co.za
support at dcdata.co.za
Powered by Linux, driven by passion !

"Computers are not intelligent. They only think they are."