回复: [Asterisk-Users] storing CDR records in a MySQL database

Gary Li firebug0314 at yahoo.com.cn
Tue Jun 21 01:20:39 MST 2005

Hi,
Using what database name is not the matter.
You should configure the dbname and user password in the /etc/asterisk/cdr_mysql.conf.

Joseph <syscon at interbaun.com> 写道:
I'm trying to configure CDR records to store them in MySQL database but
those instruction are not very clear from:
http://www.voip-info.org/tiki-index.php?page=Asterisk+cdr+mysql

I've MySQL up and running I'm just not sure what database to create and
as the configuration Sample cdr_mysql.conf is not consistent from
instruction on: Create the database

Do I create database name "cdr" or "asteriskcdrdb"?
Whatever name I use I get an error creating the tables.

--
#Joseph
To UNSUBSCRIBE or update options visit:

Best Regards,