[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk and Sirrix PCI4S0 echo cancellation

David Wilson dave at dcdata.co.za
Tue Jun 21 01:17:57 MST 2005

Hi Altus,

Thanks for your reply.

Yes I do get those errors. Any ideas what causes them ?

>email this guy,he wrote a patch to bring down the volume
Thanks I've been chatting with Steve already.

For some reason the patch does not seem to be working with my newer version
of the Sirrix drivers....either that or I'm doing something wrong. :)
Did you have to modify the patch in any way or did you just apply it 'as is'
?

I will keep in touch to let you know the outcome.

Many thanks.

Kindest regards
David Wilson
D c D a t a
Tel +27 33 342 7003
Fax +27 33 345 4155
Cell +27 82 4147413
http://www.dcdata.co.za
support at dcdata.co.za
Powered by Linux, driven by passion !

"Computers are not intelligent. They only think they are."