[Asterisk-Users] Re: app_valetparking.c for * STABLE (1.0.X)

David John Walsh davidjohnwalsh at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 16:49:13 MST 2005

Sorry for asking a seemingly "new person" question, but how do you get
from the code below to a working app for asterisk?

is it just a case of putting this into the source directory and doing
make install or gcc somthing.c?

then how do you get asterisk to understand that it is avaible to it?

Thanks
David