[Asterisk-Users] Automatic Agent Login

Dan Morin DMorin at ABBCOInc.com
Mon Jun 20 16:42:48 MST 2005

In the queues.conf file, under your queue you can add the following:

member=sip/ExtensionNumber

where ExtensionNumber is the extension.  Then they should always be part
of the queue.

Hope this helps.

________________________________

From: asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of Hendrik
Magilsen
Sent: Monday, June 20, 2005 4:20 PM
To: asterisk-users at lists.digium.com
Subject: [Asterisk-Users] Automatic Agent Login

Is there an easy way to automatically log agents in?

We are using the queuing function to front end a main number without
really using multiple agents.  The downside is during a restart, or
system reboot someone must remember to log in the agent.  If I could
incorporate it into a startup script it would be much more convenient.
I've done some looking around and see references to persistent logins
but that seems to be on the development platform.

Hendrik