[Asterisk-Users] SIP Ad-Hoc Conferencing with Asterisk

Pavel Jezek pavel.jezek at i.cz
Mon Jun 20 13:53:35 MST 2005

it can be done with sccp/skinny protocol with callmanager, it's possible
to make ad-hoc multiparty conference with audio mixing in callmanager
(not in phone)
but probably, it's not possible with sip :-(
even with sip phones, this is not true multiparty konference, but only
three-way calling :-(
imho, currently only way to make true multiparty conference with
sip/asterisk is meetme, but it's not very usable, because calls must be
initiated from each user...
PJ