[Asterisk-Users] tos problem

Rich Adamson radamson at routers.com
Mon Jun 20 14:35:51 MST 2005

Yes, I just tested tos=0x18 vs tos=lowdelay in iax.conf using cvs-head,
and the hex values are ignored. The tos=lowdelay does work as verified
using ethereal.

FWIW, looks like the hex values are now ignored in sip.conf as well.
It use to work as noted below, but now it requires lowdelay type def's.

So, both iax and sip operate the same now.

Rich