[Asterisk-Users] Re: Debian Vs Fedora

Chris Earle cearle at cbltech.ca
Mon Jun 20 13:14:04 MST 2005

Ya, going with whichever you know best is not a bad idea

Although I think more ppl have used Debian with success/little hassle than
with Fedora.....
There are always little bugs with installing on the Fedora releases.......

I ended up abandoning my fedora core 2 install in favour of sticking with
Debian.....which I had on a couple of * servers already......keep is uniform
etc...

Good luck

news:20050620074604.480DD2FE4D0 at lists.digium.com...