[Asterisk-Users] chan_h323 vs chan_oh323 & chan_ooh323

Atif Rasheed atif at iphonica.com
Mon Jun 20 07:21:30 MST 2005

hello there,
can somebody please comment which one of these channel drivers will give
best output doing g729|g723 pass-thru. only pass-thru is needed no
transcoding.
please share your experience. if somebody has some figures (simultanous
calls using a certain channel driver) it will be apericiated. I have
installed chan_h323 (by McNamara) and its working fine with me. I just
want  to know if I run this driver on a Dual-Xeon machine. can it handle
500 or > 500 simultanous calls in pass-thru mode.

Regards,
--
Atif