[Asterisk-Users] $0-per-month (pay as you go) provider with T.38?

Adam Megacz adam at megacz.com
Mon Jun 20 02:46:37 MST 2005

So, I've been able to receive faxes quite reliably through teliax with
g711 so far; I think I can live with it.

For outbound faxing, I'd really like to get a service that lets me
send faxes, but doesn't charge me a monthly fee (I don't send enough
faxes to justify it).  T.38 is a requirement; I need to know that a
fax has gone through at the time I send it (store-and-forward, efax,
etc aren't good enough).  I don't need a DID.

Broadvox offers T.38, but don't offer pay-as-you-go.

Grr....

  - a

--
"I didn't see it then, but it turned out that getting fired was the
 best thing that could have ever happened to me. The heaviness of

          -- Steve Jobs, commencement speech at Stanford, June 2005