[Asterisk-Users] NAT/Proxy advise

Neil Bullock neil at clearip.co.uk
Sun Jun 19 15:17:57 MST 2005

Hi all,

Am looking for everyones advise/recommendations.

I have am setting up a network of both office and home based workers.
The office workers will be on the same network as the Asterisk box so no
NAT hassles there. However, the home workers are on their own DSL
connections so I imagine that most will be behind NAT.

I had hoped to use Sipura SPA-2000's but I presume I would need either
STUN or a proxy to make these work if behind NAT.

Please could I ask for any recommendations as to which approach would be
best and what software/hardware people recommend.

Thanks for any help and advise,

Neil