[Asterisk-Users] Problem with astperl primitives say... in astcc

Bruce Komito brucek at bagel.com
Sun Jun 19 13:17:37 MST 2005

I just upgraded to the latest (as of a week ago) CVS and since them, I've
had a problem with astcc.  I've traced the problem as far as astcc calling
any of the AGI "say..." routines (say_digits, say_number, etc.).  As near
as I can tell, the calls are executed, but control never returns to the
astcc code that made the call, and as a result, the channel simply hangs
(i.e., nothing else happens) and astcc never returns to the dialplan.

Has anyone else experienced this or anything like it?

TIA

Bruce Komito
High Sierra Networks, Inc.
www.servers-r-us.com