[Asterisk-Users] missing mysql cdr records

Rosario Pingaro rpingar at nesec.it
Sun Jun 19 06:23:53 MST 2005

I installed asterisk on two machine to load balance and to fail over. One is local and one is on a remote location.

The record the cdr I use the mysql module and odbc. So I update a local (on each asterisk box) mysql db using mysql module and also I update a centralized mysql db using ODBC.

I tought in this way I couldn't loose any record. But this is not true. Even with 2 updating process I loose around 1%-2% of the records. I'm still in a testing enviroment so it is not a problem........but asap i will be in production.

I have a cdr report from my upstream and also I log the sip INVITE ACK and BYE messages so I am pretty sure that the reports from my upstream is accurate and my mysql cdr misses some record.
I find that also the local db (on the asterisk box, very low load) misses some record.

I upped the max_connection to 2000 on mysql but didn't help.

What can I check to find out what cause my problem?

Thanks
Rosario