[Asterisk-Users] Console ALSA Sound

Emanuele Pucciarelli ep at acm.org
Sun Jun 19 05:36:11 MST 2005

Sean Kennedy wrote:

> Heh, try asking about line appearances and the hint priority.  People
> clam right up.  Or ask about receptionist phones that show all your line
> statuses.
>
> You can practically hear the crickets.  :)

A quick search through the ML folder told me you asked about that on May
31.  I've set up line status on Snom phones a few days ago, using HEAD
from May 29 and bristuff, and I didn't have any luck until I realised
that the support was broken in pbx.c: maybe that was your problem too.
It has been alredy fixed in CVS :)  I haven't tried with stable.

--
Emanuele