[Asterisk-Users] Now it is working

Kumara Jayaweera kumara.jayaweera at damad.com
Sun Jun 19 04:29:52 MST 2005

Hi All,
I am very happy to say that after solving a lot of problems I got my
Asterisk box talking (with a Digium's TDM20B card) last 48hrs I was sending
message to many people asking help. I found some solutions myself but the
base of those solutions given by the generous people in the list. I
appriciate all of them once again.
Now, I have minor problems like jitter and fine-tuning, I am going to start
that part little by little, Please give me your advices, ideas, experience
on this process of fine tuning.The dream I was looking in the last 5-6
months has become real. Thanks to everybody who help me directly and
indirectly (I steel things from the list). and I would like to state that if
I see any question in the list that I could give an idea on it. I would do
it.
Thank you all
Kumara