[Fwd: [Asterisk-Users] IAX with shaw cable not going through]

Joseph syscon at interbaun.com
Sat Jun 18 13:24:56 MST 2005

On Sat, 2005-06-18 at 13:17 -0700, Matthew Asham wrote:
> For what it's worth I use a residential Shaw connection and have no
> problems with IAX registration nor SIP to our Asterisk PBX elsewhere on
> the 'net.

When I had a dynapic IP connection with shaw, there was not problem
either.
I just changed to static and IAX can not connect.

How can I test it?

iax2 show registry
Host                  Username    Perceived             Refresh  State
65.39.205.121:4569    491581      <Unregistered>             60  Timeout

--
#Joseph