[Asterisk-Users] Unable to make outbound calls

Balaji NJL bajjeen at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 18 11:55:42 MST 2005

Hi All,

I am a new bee to *. I just installed Asterisk at home on
FC3. I hv a FXO card. I hv configured two extensions
one x-lite and other iaxComm. I configured * using
AMP. The following setup works

- x-lite (x 200) to iaxComm (x 201)
- PSTN to x-lite
- PSTN to iaxComm
Voice mail, weather etc work fine.

When i try to make an external call i am getting
message "All routes are busy". In the asterisk console
i am seeing "Everyone is busy/congested at this time".

In AMP - Outbound dialing i hv configured a route
which i call 'local'. The dial pattern is
1NXXNXXXXXX
NXXNXXXXXX
NXXXXXX
and using trunk ZAP/g1.

Any idea why i am unable to make outbound call.

thanks for your help.
-B