[Asterisk-Users] allowing outside dialing only for SIP users

David Arendt admin at prnet.org
Sat Jun 18 05:33:53 MST 2005

Hi,

I looked at this article, and I cam up with this extension.conf

[common]
exten => 100,1,Voicemail(100)
exten => 101,1,Dial(Modem/ttyI2:**11)
exten => 102,1,Dial(Modem/ttyI2:**12)
exten => 111,1,Dial(SIP/prnet-win)
exten => 112,1,Dial(SIP/prnet-amilo)
exten => 8500,1,VoicemailMain

[default]
exten => s,1,Wait,1
exten => s,n,Answer
exten => s,n(restart),BackGround(demo-congrats)
exten => s,n(instruct),BackGround(demo-instruct)
exten => s,n,WaitExten
include => common

[callout]
include => common
exten => _X.,1,Dial(Modem/ttyI1:${EXTEN})

In sip.conf I added context: callout to a sip user.

If called in via phone, context default is called, and the items from
context common are included correctly. If called in via this SIP user,
it seems only respect the exten line and not the lines from context
common. Anyone knowing what could go wrong here ? If I add context:
default to a sip user, the exten lines from context common are respected.

Thanks in adavance,
Bye,
David Arendt