[Asterisk-Users] inbound agent recording filename

Asterisk asterisk at dotr.com
Thu Jun 16 23:58:15 MST 2005

We upgraded to cvs-head a couple of days ago, but haven't changed the
config files at all.

Prior to the upgrade, all inbound calls to our call queues were
recorded, and the filename was like "agent-6043-1109793719-24472.gsm".
After the upgrade, the filename is now "1109793719-24472.gsm"

What do I need to change, (or can I) to get back to the "old" naming
convention - it was really useful to see the agent number as part of the
filename.

Help :)

Julian