[Asterisk-Users] Re: @Home AMP call recording documentation

Jason Becker jason at coalescentsystems.ca
Thu Jun 16 18:05:50 MST 2005

Dan Littlejohn wrote:

>If someone could point me to the incoming/outfoing call recording
>feature for AMP it would be greatly appreciated.

Look in the Extensions Admin. Per Extension you can set:

Record INCOMING

Record OUTGOING

The script /var/lib/asterisk/bin/archive_recordings will create some
meaningful directory structure under /var/spool/asterisk/monitor.

Until some management capability is added to the interface (i.e.
playback) you'll have to get the files via (win)scp or make them
available through a network service like samba.

Please post to the amportal mailing list:

if you need more detail.

Regards,

--
Jason Becker