[Asterisk-Users] rxfax problem - libspandsp issue?

Steve Underwood steveu at coppice.org
Thu Jun 16 17:50:26 MST 2005

They keep breaking the FAX support in libtiff. 3.6.1 is broken, although
a lot of distributions contain a patched version which works - usually
because a spandsp user got the patch pushed into the distribution.
HylaFAX users seemed to just give up trying to follow the buggy path of
libtiff, and stick with libtiff 3.5.7 which seems to work reliably.

Regards,
Steve