[Asterisk-Users] meetme - conf-invalid

Kevin Bockman ml at neoninternet.com
Thu Jun 16 17:24:40 MST 2005

> Yes, meetme requires a clock source.  You could try ztdummy.  I tried
> using an FXO card as a clock source and observed that SIP calls connected
> to the conference seemed to get out of sync.  Basically, after perhaps 20
> minutes or so in conference there was a 2 - 3 second delay between the
> time that one party spoke and the other party heard what was said.  I have
> not tried ztdummy myself.  Has anybody else seen this?

According to
http://www.voip-info.org/tiki-index.php?page=Asterisk%20timer%20ztdummy
, ztrtc is supposted to fix the MeetMe delay.  It compiles by default on
Linux 2.6 with newer versions of -HEAD.  To get it on 2.4, I'm not sure.
 I know there are some discussions about this on the bug tracker too.

Kevin