[Asterisk-Users] meetme - conf-invalid

qrss qrss at keitz.org
Thu Jun 16 17:07:34 MST 2005

Yes, meetme requires a clock source.  You could try ztdummy.  I tried
using an FXO card as a clock source and observed that SIP calls connected
to the conference seemed to get out of sync.  Basically, after perhaps 20
minutes or so in conference there was a 2 - 3 second delay between the
time that one party spoke and the other party heard what was said.  I have
not tried ztdummy myself.  Has anybody else seen this?