[Asterisk-Users] Console ALSA Sound

Sean Kennedy skennedy at tpno-co.org
Thu Jun 16 15:03:02 MST 2005

Would see everyone else has already answered your question, so let me
give you some background on it.

When * loads you can see ( if you do verbose that is ) all the modules
it's loading.  Stock * loads more than I use, so I went through and
wrote down all the modules I wasn't going to use ( or thought I wasn't
going to use in one or two cases ) and then used those with the noload
statement in the modules.conf file.

Same principle applies here.

Sean