[Asterisk-Users] #(transfer) no longer working

Michiel van Baak michiel at vanbaak.info
Thu Jun 16 14:15:02 MST 2005

On 20:55, Thu 16 Jun 05, Florian Overkamp wrote:
> Hi Michiel,

Florian,

You're my hero !
That did the trick, and also fixed some variable issues I
had. I fixed that by providing the vars as parameters to my
agi scripts, but that just didn't look ok to me.

Thanks a lot.
--
Michiel van Baak
http://michiel.vanbaak.info
michiel at vanbaak.info
GnuPG key: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x7E0B9A2D

"Two of the most famous products of Berkeley are LSD and BSD. I don't think that this is a coincidence."