[Asterisk-Users] iax2 registry - auto reconnect ?

Jim Duda jim at duda.tzo.com
Thu Jun 16 11:49:11 MST 2005

I have these messages in my log file

Jun 12 23:33:57 NOTICE[1707]: Registration of 'jduda' rejected:
Registration Refused
Jun 12 23:34:47 NOTICE[1707]: Registration of 'jduda' rejected:
Registration Refused
Jun 13 00:19:00 NOTICE[1707]: Registration of 'jduda' rejected:
Registration Refused
Jun 13 00:19:47 NOTICE[1707]: Registration of 'jduda' rejected:
Registration Refused
Jun 13 00:51:27 NOTICE[1707]: Registration of 'jduda' rejected:
Registration Refused
Jun 13 01:04:47 NOTICE[1707]: Registration of 'jduda' rejected:
Registration Refused

I received an email from telix support the morning of Jun 12th which said
they had planned outages that evening.

I'm just concerned that I'm going to get disconnected and have no
knowledge that's the case.

I guess I can write a perl script which uses the API command interface
to poll and attempt a re registry every so often ... I haven't looked
at the API command interface yet, but I know it's there.

Jim