[Asterisk-Users] Case studies for Asterisk Voicemail

Alistair Cunningham acunningham at integrics.com
Thu Jun 16 09:37:16 MST 2005

Several people have responded with architecture suggestions. While these
are welcome, I'm happy with the architecture options planned, having
done many large voicemail implementations on products other than Asterisk.

What I had hoped to get from Asterisk-Users and Asterisk-Biz was not a
technical discussion (though I don't mind getting this too), but reports
of people who already have systems like this so I can put the customer's
mind at ease that they're not the first people to use Asterisk voicemail
with 3000 users. I should have made this more clear in my first email.

Alistair Cunningham,
Integrics Ltd,
+44 (0)7870 699 479
http://integrics.com/