[Asterisk-Users] SER and Asterisk question

Andreas Sikkema andreas.sikkema at ritstele.com
Thu Jun 16 08:34:24 MST 2005

asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com wrote:

> Actually what happens is that from SER debug I can see the call is
> looping between Asterisk and SER. but adding a number makes no
> loops.

Check what the origin (IP/DNS name) of the incoming SIP message is.
If it's from asterisk, send it to the user, if it is not from
asterisk, it must be meant to go to asterisk.

Add a couple of other tests (known user, etc) to it and then I
think you'll have what you're looking for.

--
Andreas Sikkema                Rits tele.com
Van Vollenhovenstraat 3    3016 BE Rotterdam