[Asterisk-Users] reload from dialplan

Asterisk asterisk at dotr.com
Thu Jun 16 08:23:09 MST 2005

I did google :) I did mention quote "(short of executing a system
asterisk -rx)" unquote.

However, that's what I've ended up doing.

1) Reload SIP : asterisk -rx SIP reload
2) Reload VM  : asterisk -rx reload app_voicemail.so
3) Reload Agents : asterisk -rx reload chan_agent.so
4) Reload Queues : asterisk -rx reload app_queue.so
5) Reload All : asterisk -rx reload

Julian.