[Asterisk-Users] SER with Asterisk Problem

Mohamed A. Gombolaty mgombolaty at noorgroup.net
Thu Jun 16 00:22:35 MST 2005

Dear All,

I am trying to make my sip phones register with SER and make use of
Asterisk capabilities such as voicemail and parking calls for example.

on SER side
the ip of the server is 192.168.99.170 and uses port 5060

in my ser.cfg I added the following lines :

if (uri=~"sip:[0-9]{3}@*")   {

rewritehostport("10.3.26.2:5090");
                                          t_relay();
                                          break;
                                      }

all my sip phones can register to ser without passwords.

On the Asterisk side:
the ip is 10.3.26.2 and uses port 5090

in my sip.conf I added:
register => 10:10 at 192.168.99.170/10

[sip-ser}
type=friend
user=10
userfrom=10
host=192.168.99.170

Now My  problem :

1- the asterisk console shows failed messages to register to the ser
(Forbidden - wrong password authentication)

--
Thx
MAG