[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk Integration with an SBC-410 phone system

J Scott Pitman scott at jscottpitman.com
Wed Jun 15 23:59:55 MST 2005

Hi,

I am new to the world of Asterisk PBX. I have been given the task of coming
up with a solution to our office phone situation. From what I have been
reading, Asterisk sounds like it could be ideal. However, most of the
information I am finding is focused on the VoIP aspects, which is something
we want to use for our remote employees, but the first hurdle is integrating
Asterisk with the SBC-410 phone system.

I know the system says that it can be used with a PBX, but I haven't found
any info from that side of the street, and the Asterisk info on analog
integration is scattered.

So, if anyone has any experience meshing asterisk with a SBC-410 or similar
type of small office phone setup, I'd be happy to hear from you.

Best Regards,

J Scott Pitman