[Asterisk-Users] WiFi IP Phones

Terry H. Gilsenan thg at interoil.com
Wed Jun 15 16:49:44 MST 2005

There are many levels of <Ex> or FM rating. First yo uneed to find out the
zone category and work from there. There are many products that are
available with <Ex> and FM markings, but none of the wireless phones (dect)
I found were approved for "Hot" zones. I found no "WiFi" fones with IS
ratings of any kind.