[Asterisk-Users] HT-488 vs. SPA-3000?

Tarpo, Louie louie.tarpo at adamaircraft.com
Wed Jun 15 13:14:16 MST 2005

The only thing that snaps to mind is the interesting wiring in the building.  The phone lines come into a 66 block, then are jumped across 3 more 66 blocks, then over to a 110 block, then down to another 110 block, then finally down into the Sipura3000s.  The 66 and 110 blocks feed the old analog system around the building.  The lines aren't connected to phones at the other ends, but they were left in place as a fallback position.  It's a manufacturing facility so I suspect there could be some interference in the building crossing into the phone lines.  I'm planning on wiring directly from the Qwest 66 block into the SPA3000s and disconnecting the rest of the phone system on my next visit.