[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk and Max TNT

Leon Sun leon at timestelecom.ca
Wed Jun 15 13:08:04 MST 2005

Not exactly understand your question. Is it TNT supposed to terminate calls
generated from Asterisk? If so, please attach your VOIP and T1 file or your
extracted media file if your are using SIP.

I am using MAX TNT as SIP gateway with Asterisk and I have given up Digium
card since TNT can do perfect what I want like routing, codec, termination
and origination.

Regards