[Asterisk-Users] asterisk gsm gateway hardware recommendation?

Juraj Bednar jooray at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 09:34:27 MST 2005

Hello,

  I would like to implement a home GSM gateway using asterisk. What
would you recommend me as a low-cost hardware for creating a gsm
channel? I found 2n gsm gateway, that supports sip and chan_blue for
bluetooth connections. Any recommendations?

  Basically, I want to end calls to some GSM number in my sip
telephone and for some prefixes dial out using that same sip
telephone. Also sending and receiving SMS will be a plus.

  I have a friend living in luxembourg, which would like a slovak
phone number to communicate with friends. It would end on my server at
home and all calls to his sim card will be routed to his ip telephone
in luxembourg (and vice versa).

  Support for more than one sim card is a plus. Since it's a
home/hobby use, I would prefer a low-cost solution. Any ideas (may be
off-list) are welcome).

   Thanks,

     Juraj.